Friday, November 11, 2011

Crocheted Turkey Hat, Turkey Tissue Box Cozy & Turkey Drumstick Hair Clip by Twinkie Chan!

Recently I came across a cool knit turkey hat from Fred Flare.






















When I saw it I thought it was so wonderfully tacky that I might buy it. Being that I love food themed clothing and accessories I immediately thought of Twinkie Chan.






I sent her the photo and she told me that she has actually made turkey hats of her own. Yep, Twinkie Chan has done it again! She's created something wonderful and has impressed me.






















Here she is with a crocheted turkey hat and turkey tissue box cozy. Just in time for Thanksgiving.










































Below is the pièce de résistance!






















Drumstick Hair Clip!






















So, yes Twinkie Chan has done it again! And she'll continue to do it again and again and again! To purchase these items, visit Twinkie Chan's etsy page.

No comments:

Post a Comment