Sunday, July 17, 2011

how do you take yours?

How do you take your tea? One lump or two? Three??? Put it out there with the below piece of personalized art for your kitchen or anywhere else you please.


This is how you do it. Identify 2 to 5 names, and then choose the strength and number of sugars required for each person.

Purchase this "Everyone's Cup of Tea Personalized Print" from Bear Graphics or  Not On The High Street.

So, how do I take my tea? Well, thank you for asking. It very much depends on the tea. Often I like my tea milky (Half & Half creamer) with two lumps of sugar. One of my favorite's is Tazo Tea's Vanilla Apricot White Tea.

When sipping a flavor like Blackberry tea I prefer to drink that with no sweetener or milk. The same goes for Green tea and various Oolong teas.

And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment