Saturday, August 10, 2013

"Donuts" pajama set by The Cat's Pajamas

This print is no longer on The Cat's Pajamas website. I found this at The Pajama Company. I love food themed prints and I got really lucky here. By the way: when did pajamas get to be so expensive? Although I'm showing these off, I carry plenty of guilt for purchasing this.

It's only the pants that I desired but the pants and shirt aren't sold separately.

Website Description:
So yummy "Donuts" pajama set. From The Cat's Pajamas. Made of 100% beautiful soft cotton poplin. this pajama has a comfy drawstring waist pant combined with a long sleeved notch collar button up shirt. The perfect roomy fit. Multi colors on fresh green background. Made in the USA.

The Cat's Pajamas have been seen on "The Today Show", "MTV", "The Gilmore Girls", "The Bachelor", "Will & Grace" , "Just Shoot Me", "Beverly Hills 90210" and most recently on "30 Rock" and "Entertainment Tonight."



































No comments:

Post a Comment