Monday, August 6, 2012

Shakeology's New Formula for Summer of 2012

Shakeology has been my daily breakfast drink for quite some time. It was recommended to me by my own Beachbody coach.






















Today, I learned that Beachbody has created a new formula which contains 90 grams less sugar per bag. While this excites me, I was concerned, and a bit frustrated that it took the brand this long to figure out that they could sell a healthier version. I figured there could be a million reasons for this.

The above image belongs to a public forum and as I was reading the comments I spotted a featured Beach offering her two cents. Body Coach A. Somers had this to say:

"The sugar content was fructose from the natural state of the fruit and the addition of luo han guo allowed from them to take away a lot of that fructose. It's is definitely nothing artificial or synthetic. Shakeology's ingredients are all from their most whole, natural form - there's nothing artificial in Shakeology at all. And it is for health, sugar and all, given that it has 70+ ingredients, which add up to many servings of fruits, vegetables, and include ingredients we can't even find in grocery stores!"

If you have no idea what Shakeology is, know that it is meant to eliminate toxinswhile allowing for better absorption of nutrients. It is used as a meal supplement that assists with weight loss or stabilization and many other health benefits

If you are interested in this product you can find your own Beachbody coach or you will be assigned one, once you buy their products. I recommend mine!














My own Beachbody Coach, is Kristy Hatton. She's the best coach there ever was. 

For more information on Shakeology, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment