Thursday, November 8, 2012

When Our President Cries

The day after the election (11/7/12) our re-elected president, Barack Obama, spoke at his campaign headquarters in the Prudential Building near Lake Michigan. To his campaign workers, he beamed; “I'm really proud of all of you."

I'll cut to the chase: The man cries, and it is wonderful. I cannot fail to mention, however, that when Hilary Clinton cried, the conservatives insisted that she did so because she's a woman and therefore she wouldn't be able to handle the job as Prez. Obama cries, and the world goes, "Awwww." I admired Clinton for her candor and I admire Obama for his. Sincerity makes me emotional. Mr. President, you are a true social worker.

President Obama: "I'm Really Proud of All of You." - 11/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment