Saturday, January 11, 2014

I've Decided This is Important

Fairies in a jar.



















Below directions from the blogsite: Secret Mummy Business. Don't ask me how I came across a parenting website.

DIRECTIONS:

1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter

2. Seal the top with a lid.

3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )

**WARNINGS AND TIPS: “Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. The ones I used were nontoxic but will stain clothes. Also, I used glowstick necklaces with the thought that it would be easier to cut than a thick glow stick.”* idea from Beth Brunner Valdepena
This idea was found on Squish Preschool Ideas on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment