Friday, January 3, 2014

Touch your food!

When you pay attention to how pretty vegetables and fruits are, you may feel a sense of humility. I feel grateful that I can afford to purchase food, I feel grateful that fuel exists and comes in various sizes, shapes, colors, textures. Touch your food!

















I'm sorry that I don't know the source of this image. If anyone does, feel free to inform me and I will add the source.

I love persimmons and hate eggplant. Regardless I think the eggplant is one of the most aesthetically pleasing foods there is. This image makes me feel good, and I find to be inspiring. It is my screen saver, and I love being greeted by it when I turn on my computer.

Food is art, and you will appreciate it more when you get your hands around it.  The next time you are at a market, start touching your food with intention and awareness. You'll appreciate it all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment