Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Tracy Anderson Method

Fitness guru Tracy Anderson is nothing short of amazing.



I've been a fan of hers for a while and she continues to impress me. I discovered her long ago when I was surfing the internet to see if I could find out who Madonna's fitness trainer was. I love Madonna's sculpted arms and wanted to know what her secret was.

I found out that Tracy Anderson, founder of the Tracy Anderson Method was her trainer. Anderson is no longer Madonna's trainer (for various rumored reasons) but continues to train actors like Gwenyth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston and more.

Anderson's Method combines dance cardio and strength training. Anderson has been developing her method for over 10 years. Anderson encourages her students to use dance cardio to hit various muscle groups from different angles at all times.

Being that I love to dance (swing dancing, ballet etc) dance cardio has been a better fit for me than just repeative cycling on the eliptical.

To learn more about her method, her studios, her dvd workouts and her personal background visit TracyAnderson.com.

The below video is an arms workout that Anderson created for Gwenyth Paltrow. I found it on Youtube but it can also be found at Paltrow's website GOOP.



I love this video! Not only is it fun and challenging but I just love watching Tracy Anderson go at it!

To find more videos go to Tracy Anderson's Youtube channel at GoTracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment