Monday, January 31, 2011

PETA's 2011 Superbowl Ad

Whenever a PETA ad comes out I am usually peeved as PETA can't seem to get away from the veggies are sexy angle. I've considered foregoing all posts regarding PETA so as not to give to give them anymore attention however, my hope is that someone who sees my posts will see just how ridiculous and often sexist their campaigns are.


(source)

The below ad is meant to be shown during this year's Superbowl.

Warning: The below video features half naked women playing with vegetables in a sexual manner.



There are many reasons as to why one would become a vegan or vegetarian however I don't know anyone who gets turned on by celery. Sex does sell of course (unfortunately) and PETA is using it to the fullest to draw attention to themselves. Again PETA shows us that they feel quite comfortable exploiting women for self gain. They don't seem to ever tire of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment