Monday, January 2, 2012

Glitter Limes

Years and years ago, I came across Glitter Limes. I have no idea how it happened but I've loved them ever since.


















Glitter Limes adds something special to fruit and candy. Truth be told I've never purchased their candy themed jewelry but am oh so fond of their fruit jewelry.

Glitter Limes sells necklaces, bracelets, cuffs, rings, pins and earrings and hair clips. The first piece of jewelry I purchased from Glitter Limes all those years ago was a lime ring.










This can be purchased for $30. Quite pricey if you ask me. I can't even remember how much I bought it for years ago. I know it was less than 30 bucks.






















I also own this like necklace. This lovely pice can be purchased for...gulp...$52 smacker! Eeesh. I suppose I'm not doing a very good job promoting these things, but..honesty is the best policy. Right?























And lastly I own the Blood Orange Necklace. Sold for $52

















If those don't suit you, they have a variety of other fruits to choose from. Pears, lemons, oranges, dragon fruit, lotus fruit, starfruit, kiwano melon, banana snacks (banana slice clusters), and calmanasi fruit.

To learn more visit the official Glitter Limes website.

Photo Credits:
All images from Glitter Limes.

No comments:

Post a Comment