Sunday, May 31, 2009

Amazing Amy


"Find Your Wings"

Amy Rice creates her art using mostly stencils that she cuts and designs herself.
Amy is also an art instructor and advocate for adults with severe and persistant mental illness. Being that I am a psychiatric social worker and I am incredibly impressed by this.





"Feeding the Habit"
This is my favorite piece from Amy Rice. I love tea and I adore this sweet and calming image. It very much reminds me of Alice and Wonderland.




"Cupcake Bird"
I've noticed that Amy Rice has several pieces with cupcakes. Cupcakes are an obsession of mine so I am thrilled to see them in her work.




"Play Music"



"Cupcake Garden"
How perfect is this?



"Prize Pear"





"Temptation"




"Keep Spring In Your Heart"





"Wishing Cupcake Flowers"








No comments:

Post a Comment