Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amanda Cupcake

I am officially a fan of Amanda Cupcake!



Is she pretty or is she pretty?

Here are some of her lovely creations!












Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes
(She describes them as Dr. Seuss-esque. I have to agree)



Divalicious Red Velvet Cupcake


Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes


Out of This World Milky Way Cupcake






California Inspired Cupcakes






Christmas Cupcakes

The best damn Christmas cupcakes you ever will see! I dare you to top these. I dare you!




Swirly Cupcakes


Black Wedding Cupcake

I'm in love with this one. A completely black cupcake with a black cupcake wrapper. Why have I never seen a black cupcake before? It's actually such a simple idea. Perhaps a black cupcake isn't cheery enough for what people think cupcakes are supposed to be?




Graduation Cupcakes


Cupcake Kaleidoscopes aka Cupcakes in a Jar

To visit Amanda Cupcake's blogsite click here.
To visit her Etsy page click here.
To visit her Facebook page click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment