Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello Kitty Purple Purses

Ok, ebay is evil.
Or is it oh so wonderful?
There is too much good stuff out there!



So, let me start by saying that I don't like purses. I don't like carrying them around. Sometimes I wish I could simplify and just carry around a wallet like so many men. Being that I can't carry a wallet when I wear dresses or skirts and being that I actually find it helpful to carry a few more items around than a wallet, keys and cell phone, I give in an use purses.

I own a couple of Hello Kitty purses and they are small in size. This is what I prefer. For some time now, some of my female friends have tried to convert me to the world of big bags. I have tried to avoid this but then I saw the above Hello Kitty bag and I had no choice but to throw up my hands and give in.

I'm usually a person who sticks to the color black when it comes to purses. In general I am choosy when it comes to the use of color in my wardrobe. As I age I seem to be broadening my choices a bit. Purple at the moment is my color of choice.



So, after I had purchased the first purse I saw this version available for bid. The first purse had the option of purchasing it right away. Although the purses are similar there are differences that appealed to me. I like the smaller size, I like that the kitty has a pinkish red bow and that the larger bag has a silver bow. I put in a bid and bought it for a very low price.

Can't wait until these arrive in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment