Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dessert and Breakfast Themed Jewelry by Scruptious Doodle

Recently I got it in my head that a tacky fruit themed charm bracelet would be a cool purchase. I'm not sure how this occurred. I favor 1940s vintage fashion but when I stray I often pursue DIY food themed jewelry and clothing.

Charm bracelets were cool in the 80s. I wish that I had some of those bracelets left over. But now they seem to clunky and difficult to wear. But the idea of a mango, pineapple, peach and apple around my wrist became appealing. I'm still hunting for a style that pleases me and in the midst of my search I came across the below.

All pieces were made with polymer clay and created by Scrumptious Doodle on etsy.


















Assorted Cake Slice Charm Bracelet

I'm a little nervous about these purchases but excited as well. Lovely, food themed, and tacky; just how I like it.



















Breakfast Charm Bracelet

I'm always on the lookout for a good breakfast themed jewelry piece. I have several and this will make a nice addition to my quirky collection.




















Red Velvet Cake Slice Necklace

I already have a red velvet necklace but this one looks even more like cake than the one I have. I couldn't resist; I had to snatch it up.



















Sugar Cookie Necklace

Tiny and cute.




















Best Friend Sugar Cookie Necklace

When I saw this it brought back memories of the best friend necklace I had as a child. I wore one half and my elementary school best friend wore her half. I attended one school and she attended another.

I purchased this and I am giving the second half to a close friend of mine. She doesn't wear necklaces so she'll be putting it on a key chain.

This necklace is pretty that I'd purchase it even if I didn't have a person to give the second half to.















Strawberry Cupcake

And of COURSE I had to make sure I purchased something cupcake.

To view more items including rings and pendants, visit Scrumptious Doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment