Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Liquid Eyeliners from Lime Crime

I stopped wearing makeup when we hit the new millennium. It's been twelve years since an ounce of makeup has touched my face. But every now and then I find myself wondering what I'd look like if I were to wear this or that. In the end I always conclude that I'd look and feel like a clown if I were to go for that perfect crimson red or a glittered eye shadow.

What usually has me questioning if I could pull it off, is when I see an image of Dita Von Teese or when I find myself checking out Lime Crime Makeup products.

The amazing Doe Deere is the creator of the oh so creative and bold, Lime Crime Makeup.






















Ms. Deere just announced her Eye Liner Line today. Colors are vivid and bold.






















CITREUSE - Yellow-Green Liquid Eyeliner, BLUE MILK Liquid Eyeliner, ORCHIDIDACEOUS Violet-Purple Liquid Eyeliner, LUNAR SEA Pure White Liquid Eyeliner, 6th ELEMENT Orange Liquid Eyeliner, LAZULI Bright Blue Liquid Eyeliner.

The only color I could come close to considering is the QUILL Shiny Black Liquid Eyeliner.

















In college I knew a girl who wore only black liquid eyeliner and it was very becoming on her. Could I get away with this? The curiosity will fade just as it always does.

In the mean time I am happy to promote Lime Crime products on this blog. Visit the sources below to explore. Lime Crime is a line that practices makeup as art and bold design. I can get on board with that. It's a great alternative to finding "the perfect lip shade to make him swoon" as so many Cosmo magazines insist we chicks need..

For more information visit, Lime Crime Makeup. For more information on Doe Deere visit the Doe Deere Blogazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment