Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dessert Themed Custom Made Jewelry Boxes from Holley Tea Time

I have a lot of jewelry. Not one piece I own would be considered "bling". My jewelry choices range from vintage styles to "arty" to ethnic cultural styles to food themed. I've been trying to fin a jewelry box that is large enough and pleasing to the eye. I think I've finally found it.

Check out these Deco Den boxes from Holley Tea Time. These can be custom made! If you want a candy theme, fruit theme, cake theme or whatever give them a reference to what you want the box to look like.

Years ago these would have seemed a little to foo foo. Lately; in addition to the 1930s/40s styles that I love so much, I've been getting into what I call, "Quirky Girlie." The boxes below are a good example of that.


















As you can see these boxes come in different sizes. There are 2 sized boxes available small and large. The small is 3-4 inches wide. The large boxes is about 7-8 inches wide and has a mirror followed by a 2 drawer spaces.















Ooh, the cake looks amazing.
















Rainbow and glitter. I can never get enough of glitter. My love for it will never die.

















Cherries, strawberries, chocolate, cookies and whipped cream.






















Chocolate sauce all over.















Whipped cream galore! Studded with jewels.















No comments:

Post a Comment