Thursday, September 1, 2011

Create the Perfect Tacky Christmas Tree!

Well, Christmas is just around the corner. Sort of. And when it comes to Christmas...or most things...tacky is awesome and is bad ass and bad ass is often magical and therefore tacky is the way to go. I just found a whole slew of ornaments at Plastic Land. I want all of them and I want to place all of them on one tree!






















Large Ray Gun Spaceage Glass Ornaments - $13.50

Ray guns are awesome cuz wouldn't we all love to have a REAL ray gun? I love the vibrant colors, the stars and of course the glitter.























Vintage SLR Camera Ornament - $7.50

Although I am no pro, I love taking photographs.






















Peacock Plume Clip-On Ornament - $10.00

Love the majesty of peacocks. 






















Crowned Bird Glass Clip-On Ornament - $14.00

Of course birds make great ornaments because you can perch them just as a real bird might do onto a tree.



  




















Cute as a Cupcake Ornaments Set - $24.00
Cupcakes are my favorite obsession! Now I just need a tea cup and a book ornament!






















Ice Cream Ornaments Set - $18.00

These ice cream ornaments make a great alternative to the traditional icicle decoration.






















Rockabilly Tattooed Skull Ornament - $15.00

I'm all about sugar skulls.






















Roller Derby Ornament Set - $15.00

Mmmhmm!






















Chinese Lantern Ornaments Set - $32.00

Pretty. Great colors.

  




















Magical Mushroom Ornament Set - $28.00

Trippy (forgive the obvious humor).






















Carved Mermaid Ornament Set  - $16.00

Mermaids have always fascinated me. They became trivial when it came to Disney's "The Little Mermaid." But really I find them quite mystical and they have a great place in mythology. I like the idea of placing a underwater thing onto a woodland thing.






















Silver Sea Siren Mermaid Ornaments - Set of 2 - $16.00






















Octopus Ornament - $16.00






















Green Amigurumi Anchor Ornament - $8.00






















Fuzzy Forest Deer Ornament Set - $25.00






















Babushka Russian Doll Ornaments - Set of 3 - $19.00

I still have Babushka stacking dolls from childhood!






















Retro Robot Glass Ornaments - Set of 4 - $34.00

And to top it all off we'll put a string of pink popcorn all around! Let's forgo the turkey dinner and eat grilled cheese sandwiches with  Martinelli's apple cider and cupcakes for dessert! Our very own tacky Christmas! Who's with me?

For more information on these products visit Plastic Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment