Sunday, November 15, 2009

coffee and thought

I've been posting about coffee and tea quite a bit lately. I'm finding that drinking coffee and tea is quite a sacred time for me. I often see co-workers trotting in, in the morning with either in hand but I find that I cannot touch the stuff at work. I enjoy the work that I do however, it is not a restful time.



Just these past couple of days I've been blessed with somewhat chilly weather. Being that I live in California it is rare when cold weather drifts in. Being able to cuddle up with a soft blanket and a warm drink is a gift indeed.

I collect mugs and cups that I find are peaceful and attractive. I think there is nothing like a good warm drink and there seems to be something quite delicate when it comes to getting my tea or coffee just right.

It's always warm and sunny when I hear a passerby say, "what a nice day!" You'll hear me say these words when it's overcast outside. When it's overcast or raining I am usually wishing that I didn't have to work so I can fully enjoy the day.

I often look forward to coffee/tea talk with friends. A nice quiet cozy cafe and a kind person often creates perfect moments. Think about how many great conversations you've had over coffee or tea. I definitely feel grateful for my coffee conversations. Thanks to all who have participated. Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment