Sunday, November 8, 2009

A G-Shot in my G-Spot? No Thank you.



Has anyone heard about the G-Shot? It is beyond me as to why any woman would decide to undergo this procedure.

The G-Shot is literally a shot or injection into the Grafenburg spot (G-Spot). The g-spot is injected with collagen.



Why would a woman allow a doctor to do this? Supposedly this procedure is capable of increasing a woman's sexual sensitivity and makes it easier to find the G-Spot.

The procedure is supposedly painless as a woman is administered anesthesia. The procedure takes less than 3o minutes and is performed in a doctor's office. The supposed benefits of the G-Shot is said to last up to 4 months.

Just recently I saw a youtube video of comedian Margaret Cho speaking about her own G-Shot procedure on The View.



Apparently the procedure didn't work for Margaret Cho.

Margaret Cho on The View in 2009 talking about the G-Shot

I am not a doctor so of course I am not certain of just how safe or unsafe this procedure is. Each individual can choose what they wish to do to their own body. My opinion however, is that this G-Shot is not worth it. I imagine it is quite costly and not covered by insurance. It doesn't last and if desired the patient would have to get the shot every 4 months.

Most women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone. I suppose this became frustrating Margaret Cho. The g-spot is a delicate area and I think that this procedure seems too invasive. Additionally, I personally would prefer to work on sexual intimacy issues with my partner and without surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Do not post advertisement links on this blog otherwise you will be reported. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete