Saturday, May 7, 2011

cupcake by Wir Manchen Cupcakes based on the Philp Treacy hat worn by Princess Beatrice at the 2011 Royal Wedding

I had little interest in the Royal Wedding but it definitely was a big to-do. I didn't watch the ceremony but saw a photograph of Princess Beatrice and the hat she wore on the day of the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middelton.

I loved the hat as it was so bizarre and creative. I soon learned that the hat piece was created by Philip Treacy. I posted about the hat and included images of many of Treacy's creations which truly works of art. To read that post click here.

A bakery in Munich, Germany has designed a cupcake inspired by the hat worn by Princess Beatrice. The bakery is called Wir Manchen Cupcakes. To view their facebook page click here. Wir Manchen Cupcakes created a cupcake based on the outrageous hat.



I don't know about you but I dig it!

No comments:

Post a Comment