Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ke$ha blows...except for that one song

Ever since Ke$ha came onto the scene I have felt even more deflated than I did when Katy Perry stepped out. Her music is soulless.


(source)

But then something happened. I heard a song, and the song was hers. "Blow." Gulp! Dare I say, I like a Ke$ha song?!

I have officially ridden into guilty pleasure territory. And I did it on a back of a unicorn.

In the Blow video Ke$ha battles James Van Der Beek (aka Dawson from the former teen drama Dawson's Creek). The two shoot each other with ray guns which end up hitting unicorns. When the unicorns are shot, rainbows fly out of them. Not that I want unicorns to die but it's pretty awesome to watch. Being that I love unicorns, I love glitter, and I love random humor this video is up my alley.


Blow by Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment