Friday, May 20, 2011

Vases by Eva Milinkovic



Vases by Eva Milinkovic

All I can say is that I wish I owned these pieces. I do not know if the artist has named these vases so I have not attempted to give them a name in this post.

To view more glasswork art from Eva Milinkovic visit Tsunami Glassworks.

Here is her bio from the website.

Eva and Kriston are a husband and wife design duo who began working together in 2001. Eva is the creative director for Tsunami Glassworks designing the decorative and sculptural glass product line as well as the art and installation projects.

With a passion for bright colors, organic, fluid forms and tactile objects, Eva's design sensibility is unmistakable.

Eva worked in the commercial photography field, held a residency in the glass studio at Toronto's Harbourfront Center, and was a singer in a punk rock band.

No comments:

Post a Comment