Saturday, February 13, 2010

Atomic Ballroom's "Types of Dancers" Comic Series

Atomic Ballroom in Irvine California is a ballroom that hosts swing dancing weekly. Lately the website has been posting dance related comics by Matt Jenkins.

Swing dancing has been a part of my life for years so I can surely relate to many of these comics and it's such a fun way to laugh at it all.

To learn more about Atomic Ballroom or Atomic Comics go to Atomicballroom.com.


The Asking Ninja


No Smile


Tornado Dancers


The Slider


Spaghetti Arms


Bumper Car Leaders


Dance Floor Talkers


Hair Whip Dancer


Look What I Can Do

2 comments:

  1. I am def a Dance Floor Talker...haha ;) yadadadadada.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I do it too occasionally but usually while dancing simultaneously. So, my partner will swing me out and when we join together again I'll finish my sentence. It's a funny concept.

    ReplyDelete