Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Going To Tell You a Secret: The Wonder that is Madonna's 2004 Re-Invention Tour



This last week I've been listening to Madonna's live album I'm Going To Tell You A Secret. I forgot how good it is!

It features music from her 2004 Re-Invention Tour. There is an accompanied dvd that chronicles the tour. It's an amazing show and one that reminds us all how beautiful Madonna is, how transcendent her music is and how muscular the woman is! I continue to strive for those Madonna arms!




Vogue

Strike a pose




Nobody Knows Me

it's so hard to find someone to admire
i sleep much better at night
i feel closer to the light now
i'm gonna try to improve my life

no one's telling you how to live your life
but it's a set up
until you're fed up

it's no good when you're misunderstood

but why should i care what the world thinks of me

won't let a stranger give me a social disease



American Life


I tried to be a boy
I tried to be a girl
I tried to be a mess
I tried to be the best
I guess I did it wrong




Die Another Day


I'm gonna break the cycle
I'm gonna shake up the system

I'm gonna destroy my ego

I'm gonna close my body now

I think I'll find another way

There's so much more to know

I guess I'll die another day

It's not my time to go



Hollywood (remix)

Dancers of all kinds come together to display their talents

Hollywood!
How can it hurt you when it looks so good?



Like A Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment