Friday, April 8, 2011

Denny's Maple Bacon Sundae

Heard on the radio that Denny's restaurant is presenting "Baconalia!: A Celebration of Bacon." It's a celebration of bacon with bacon themed meals including a bacon desert. The
Maple Bacon Sundae along with the other specialty entrees will be served at Denny's for a limited time.



I like bacon on occasion but am not the hugest fan as there is a lot of fat involved. Even so I've been curious about bacon themed deserts ever since I learned of bacon and chocolate cupcakes. From what I hear chocolate and bacon is a good combination. I've yet to test this out for myself.

I wouldn't mind taking a bite of this sundae to find out what it tastes like but I don't think I could commit to an entire sundae. Now all I have to do is attempt to convince one of my friends to take a trip down to Denny's!

No comments:

Post a Comment