Sunday, April 10, 2011

Irregular Choice Shoes

I'm a frequent Modcloth shopper. The website features a lot of vintage and retro inspired clothing. The site offers a lot of contemporary as well.

When I peruse the shoe section I sometimes come across the wild and often ugly styles of Irregular Choice shoes. The shoes are definitely creative but often too outlandish for me. The label kept popping up during my shoe search on Modcloth that I finally decided to look up the official Irregular Choice website. I viewed even crazier styles than I could ever imagine and a few selections that I actually liked!

In this post I will list items I like and items that I definitely do not. The next five shoes are one's that I am considering for myself. I must admit that they are too pricey and also styles that are out of the ordinary for me. I'm more fond of 30/40s vintage styles when it comes to heels and more contemporary styles when it comes to flats. I surprised myself by selecting the below five.




Listed as "So Very Cherry Heel" on Modcloth



Bacon and Eggs - $149

The accordion like heel is interesting and I love the strawberry sundaes print. If the shoe was printed with cupcakes it'd be even better! I have no idea why the shoe is named "Bacon and Eggs" but I love it as it is so random.



Scottie Dog - $118




Listed as "Wowie Zowie Heel" on Modcloth

I'm a huge fan of glitter. I find the mutli-glitter colors to be tacky but tacky in that awesome way. I also love the plastic bow.


Duke the 2nd in black - $140

MUCH too pricey for a flat if you ask me. But I do like this new twist on a ballerina like flat.

Here are some of the Irregular Choice heels that are too irregular for me. In other words these are the ugly choices. Very artistic though. I like them as interesting visuals but not as shoes I would wear.


Daddy's Girl


Devil's Desire


Wing Invader


Listed as "Floating Votive Heel" on Modcloth



Bonnie Bonnet



Specialzo



Mioaw


Little Miss O


Carnival Ride


Abigail's Party


Listed as "Ude-feet-ed Boot" on Modcloth



Star of Hope


To view more visit Irregular Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment