Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection

I am thrilled. Sephora has launched the Hello Kitty Graffiti Collection!


When I saw the above image I couldn't wait to find it on the Sephora website. Unfortunately, that exact print is not available or even mentioned as a for sale item. Sephora it is not okay to toy with my emotions that way....or my willingness to throw some money your way.


I did see this however I do not wear eye shadow or blush so purchasing this design won't do me any good. I do love the design and the colors and I love how the solid silver bow contrasts the busyness of the graffiti print design.



Here we have the Hello Kitty Graffiti Compact Mirror. This will be my purchase however I wish there was more variety. Hello Kitty's bow is not silver and I think the color scheme could be improved.

Being that I don't wear makeup my choices are even more limited. But for the rest of you gals and guys who do wear makeup here are some more choices for you.


Simply decapitate the Kitty and whala there is space for your makeup brushes.

















Parfume? I have no idea what this smells like but for those of you who like to spritz and spray here ya go.


And lastly here is the Hello Kitty Graffiti makeup bag.

For more information or to make purchases visit Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment