Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to be the Best Bubble Writer in the World Ever! by Linda Scott

When I was a kid in elementry school I always envied the girls who could produce that perfect bubble writing.


You too can practice your bubble writing with Linda Scott's How to be the Best Bubble Writer in the World Ever! 

Looking back on it I think back in elementary school I had interpreted bubble writing with popular girl status and intelligence. Oh how wrong I was. I will say though, my printing (and cursive) was hideous as a child and continues to be to this day. This is not an act of rebellion nor representative of wacky artistic intelligence...or a secret desire to become a medical doctor or psychiatrist with chicken scratch writing. I'm just inept.

This book is sold for $14.99 at Modcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment