Saturday, November 7, 2009

Loving it when two straight men swing dance together: Give it up to Tommy Blancharz and Max Pitruzella

Long ago I found a dance video on youtube that I really enjoyed. I decided to revisit some videos from my "Swing Dance" file on youtube and found the video of Tommy Blacharz and Max Pitruzella dancing together. What I often love about swing dancing is that women will often attempt to learn how to lead and men will often attempt to learn how to follow (admittedly I have never attempted to lead). I particularly love how so many straight men in the swing dance world aren't afraid to play the role of the "woman" and dance along with another man.

Enjoy Max and Tommy as they dance to the vocal stylings of Ray Charles. The definitely put their own style and humor into it. Great choreography.


Max Pitruzella and Tommy Blacharz dancing to "Love me or Love" me by Ray Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment