Sunday, January 31, 2010

unicorn tattoo gallery

For me unicorns represent the decade in which I was born, the 80s. I may not be brave enough to sport a unicorn tattoo but these people are. So, hooray for them.


by mytattooink


from inkarttattoos
Unicorn Peeing Rainbows and Cupcake


from inkarttattoos
Unikanye Unicorn

For those of you who don't get it, the glasses on this unicorn are meant to replicate glasses that hip hop artist Kanye West has worn.


from inkarttattoos
Every Day I'm Hustlin' Unicorn

While I never take people who boast about hustling seriously, I dig this tattoo. It's so wonderfully tacky that it's got to be a joke.


from inkarttattoos
Unicorn Eating Pizza

Yeah, I don't understand it either.


from inkarttattoos
Origami Unicorn


from inkarttattoos
Robocop Riding Unicorn


from lemondrop
My Little Ponies

Ok I know that My Little Ponies aren't unicorns but they are cute enough and also represent the 80s in my opinion. I think they are fitting for this category.


from zhippo


from oddzinends


from flickr user amy amy sue sue
The Last Unicorn


from fahrenheitnyc


from specsappeal

I think this one is my favorite. How endearing! Two robots in love, riding on a unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment