Sunday, January 10, 2010

PS22 Chorus rockin' out

Some favorites from the PS22 Chorus. To view more from this amazing Staten Island chorus view their blog page.


David from PS22 sings Not the Red Baron by Tori Amos

"Not the red baron. Not charlie brown. Think i got the message figured, another pilot down. And are their devils with halos in beautiful capes taking them into the flames."



PS22 sings Time by Tom Waits

"And you're east of East Saint Louis and the wind is making speeches. And the rain sounds like a round of applause. And Napoleon is weeping in a carnival saloon. His invisible fiancee's in the mirror. And the band is going home, it's raining hammers, it's raining nails. And it's true there's nothing left for him down here."


PS22 sings Sky Fits Heaven by Madonna

"hand fits giving so do it. That's what the gospel said to me. Life fits living so let your judgments go. That's what our future will be. Traveling down my own road, watching the signs as I go. Isn't everyone just traveling down their own road? Watching the signs as they go. I think I'll follow my heart. It's a very good place to start."


PS22 sings Joga by Bjork

"All these accidents, that happen. Follow the dot. Coincidence. Makes sense. Only with you. You don't have to speak. I feel. Emotional landscapes they puzzle me. Then the riddle gets solved and you push me up to this. State of emergency. How beautiful to be. State of emergency. Is where I want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment