Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Kitty Fashions from the Hello Kitty Three Apple 35th Anniversary Party

Hello Kitty Fashions are now available to purchase AT THE JAPAN LA WEBSITE. In the month of November Hello Kitty celebrated her 35th birthday. For those who are didn't know about the big hoopla check it out here.

While many of the outfits and accessories are cute many of them are far too expensive.



While the skirt is also for sale I'd like to plug the scarf, mitts, purse, and the giant brooch on the shirt which were all made by Twinkiechan.

Twinkiechan is amazing. She crochets amazing food themed scarves which I have bought several of.

As much as I love her crocheted work I gotta say more than her Hello Kitty scarf I'd rather have those Hello Kitty shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment