Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sandwich eats from Yummy Tattoos

Yummy Tattoos is a blog I often frequent. I'm a fan of tattoos and as I am planning a cupcake tattoo myself I am always interested in viewing food themed art whether it be tattoos or other mediums.

I think some of these peeps are quite daring! I don't think I'd want a sandwich permanently on my body I enjoy the way they look on other people.

I think all of these images look appetizing with the exception of the last image.


Chicago Style Hot Dog
By
Esther Garcia of Butter Fat Studios in Chicago, Illinois.


Incredible detail!


Reuben Sandwich
Tattoed by Erik Russel of 4182 Tattoo in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida


Makes me want to eat a reuben.


Peanut Butter and Jelly and Jellyfish Sandwich

From Alastair

Not sure what to make of this one. Wonder what the inspiration behind a jellyfish pb&j was.


Double Bacon Cheeseburger
Atom's Bacon Double Cheeseburger Tattoo, originally uploaded by EvilLittleBlue


This is just gross. I feel as though my arteries are hardening just looking at his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment