Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Hooray for Pancakes Tote from With Love Bunny

Well, I stared and stared at this bag and couldn't decide if I really wanted it or if it would end up being a well regretted impulse buy.

I held off until today to see if the urge was still up and kickin'. End result? I bought it. This off beat treat is from With Love Bunny on etsy.




















To be honest I'm not expecting "The Hooray for Pancakes Tote" to be all that sturdy. Even so I couldn't resist. I imagine this will be my; "hanging out at a tea or coffee shop and a book" tote.




















Description from the Website:

Edge-stitched and hilarious "GLORIOUS" yellow and brown felt pancake design. AUTHENTIC VINTAGE cotton printed fabric with cream-colored natural muslin lining. Double strap fabric handles. Square shape with corners so it can stand on own with items inside. Faux Rabbit's Foot keychain<--MIGHT BE A RANDOM COLOR!

Sorry, No closure. (Just a toss-in & go style!)























The tote is ultra tacky and that's what makes it so grand. The fabric print clashes with the felt theme. The fake rabbit's foot irks me a bit while simuntaneously offering me a sense of nuance derived from the novelty of a supersticious symbol.

To find this purse and other creations, visit With Love Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment