Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Tokyo Milk

I've never been big on perfume. On the rare occasions that I wear perfume I stick by Vanilla perfume from The Body Shop.

Last year, however, I discovered Tokyo Milk perfumes. Being that I'm obsessed with cupcakes their "Sugar Sugar" perfume caught my eye. The bottle captures an image of a cupcake. I purchased it as well as their "Let Them Eat Cake." Both are nice warm scents but it's a rare night that I'll use them. They are nice to have on those once in a blue moon occasions where I feel like playing.

I recently perused the website and found a few items that I found appealing.





















Sugar Plum
Petite Parfum Solide

Peach, Candied Mango, White Tea, Persimmon & Deep Cassis






















Kabuki
No. 9
 

Sugared Grapefruit, Lychee & Sweet Jasmine






















I Want Candy
No. 4 

Crisp Apples, Peaches, Violets & Roses

I'm excited! To search more scents, visit the official Tokyo Milk website.

No comments:

Post a Comment