Saturday, December 12, 2009

food jewerly from Sou Zou Creations

Awesome jewelry from Sou Zou Creations.


Green Tea

I think this is very cute as I love green tea and I love food themed jewelry. I gotta say though that I don't know how wearable this would be. I think I would bump it and most likely break it. Also, it would be quite difficult to write it I wore this on my writing hand.


Green Tea and Dumplings


Kawaii Japanese Floating Ring - Tantanmen Spicy Ramen Noodle


Looks yummy, but again, how is anyone supposed to really wear this?


Kawaii Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows


Kawaii Japanese Floating Ring - Pancakes with Syrup


Kawaii Japanese Ring - Coffee with Cream


Kawaii Japanese Floating Ring - Spaghetti with Basil
(in other words is this pesto?)

To view more creations go to Sou Zou Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment