Friday, January 1, 2010

tacky vintage tea cups = awesome

Tacky vintage tea cups for me please!


(from flickr user nhearon2003)

For some time now I have been collecting coffee/tea mugs but now I think I may begin collecting vintage tea cups. Today I shopped a bit on Ebay and purchased a couple good finds.


(source)

While I find some to be quite pretty I find the majority of floral vintage tea cups to be tacky in their perceived elegance and that's what makes them awesome!

I do enjoy the delicacy of dainty tea cups and I suppose I do enjoy dressing up my tea. Presentation can enhance the experience of drinking tea.

I adore tea and I think I will have a lot of fun sipping out of my vintage finds. I was able to get a good price for what I purchased. Ebay is grand!


(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment