Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gluten-Free Shirley Temple Cupcakes!

It was just recently that a friend of mine and I made these yummy gluten-free Shirley Temple cupcakes. These are by Carol Kicinski of the blog Simply...Gluten Free, author of the cookbook Simply...Gluten-free Desserts.

































Although (as far as I know) I do not have a gluten-sensitivity or Celiac disease, I have been eating gluten-free. The benefits are quite wonderful. These aren't necessarily healthier than gluten filled cupcakes. Trust me they still have tons of sugar and fat.

When I made these with my pal, it was easy to see the difference between gluten-free cupcakes and gluten cupcakes. The gf cupcakes didn't rise very much. Perhaps we made them incorrectly, as they did not look like the above image! Still enjoyable to eat though.

Find the recipe, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment