Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hamburger and Sandwich Rings

Anyone who knows me knows that I love the randomness of the food aesthetic. It is fun, silly and often more enjoyable than actually eating the food itself.












Oh how I want this. A fun cheesburger stackable ring. Unfortunately I learned of this too late. It was once upon a time sold at the Japanese jewelry site, Q-Pot.













Jewelry designer, Carrie Weston, and The Grateful Palate, created this BLT ring set. I would buy this in an instant if it didn't cost $295!
















Hamburger Galazy Ring by Cicely Plastnatic. I'm all over this one! For questions and orders, email at cicelymargo@gmail.com.






















Gold Hamburger Ring from Via Alley (not available at this time)

Hello Kitty Sandwich Ring from Kelbelskreations

No comments:

Post a Comment