Friday, November 25, 2011

Seychelles Shoes in The Muppets Movie!

Today as I was watching the new film, The Muppets Movie I noticed something. No, not just the Muppets. Immediately, I noticed Amy Adams's character wearing the Seychelles Jig Shoe. I am a big fan of Seychelles shoes and to be honest the Jig Shoe is not my favorite. When they were available I didn't purchase them for myself. Even so, I was excited to see them on screen.





















(source)
Here she wears the shoes in Whiskey.


















Hate to disappoint, but if you are looking to buy these shoes you are out of luck. Well, for the most part. The shoes are no longer sold on the Seychelles website. If you're interested you can trot on over to Amazon.com but they are only sold in size 7.5 and size 9. And both are U.S. sizes. Yes, I did the research for you. If you're interested in taking a gander, click here.

The reason I adore Seychelles so much is that they sell vintage style heels. Many of their choices have a contemporary twist which sometimes is disappointing. I prefer a more traditional 1940s heel. If you are interested in strict contemporary looks, Seychelles does sell current era heels, flats, and boots.

Below are some of the Seychelles heels that I have purchased over the years. As far as I know these are no longer for sale.


















All Dressed Up T- Strap in Teal






















To be honest I'm not sure the name of this shoe. Sorry!


















Countdown T-Strap Pump in Whiskey

















Pot of Gold Shoe in Tau














  
Watching the Clock Shoe Peep Toe Pump in Black

















Watching the Clock Peep Toe Pump in Mushroom

















Peacock Peeptoe Pump in Black


















Sense of Humor Shoe in Grey

To learn more about Seychelles Footwear, visit the official website, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment