Saturday, November 12, 2011

Street Art Sightings in Los Angeles

I was in downtown Los Angeles today caught some great street art on my camera phone. The below images however, are not from my phone.






















I stopped at a gas station in Beverly Hills and lo and behold this piece of art by Banksy was staring right at me through my windshield. The art piece is placed just below a huge Roberto Cavalli wall billboard.






















At Melrose and Fairfax I spotted a piece by Free Humanity. Here, The Virgin Mary is holding a spraypaint can.






















Bob Dylan by Alec. I also saw this image where Dylan is wearing a bright pink jacket.


















Monopoly Man by Alec.

These were great finds, and I love that important messages like these have been conveyed in the sprawling streets of wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment