Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Recycled Shopping Bags by 64 Colors

I was in Sprouts Market Farmers Market today and came across a couple of really cool bags from Blue Q. They are available online as well. All artwork is by 64 Colors.




















Sweet Cupcake Shopper $11.00
Art by 64 Colors. Made with 95% recycled woven polypropylene. 15.75"w x 15.35"h x 5.9"d

Being that I obsess over cupcakes and love Japanese Kawaii like characters and products, this bag suits me well. The bag is pretty large and larger than I really need, so I figured I could use it as a shopping bag. After a second thought, I decided that the poor bag would go through early wear and tear if I continually placed groceries in it. So, I'm still now sure how I'm going to use my bag but I knew I had to have it.




















Dreamy Tote $9.99  
Art by 64 Colors. 8.5"w x 10.5"h x 4"d". 95% post consumer recycled material.

This bag is smaller and oh so delightful. I love the colors that jump out from the face of the bag.

Here are some more choices that can be found at the Blue Q website.




















Yum Sandwich $9.99
Art: 64 Colors. 8.5"w x 10.5"h x 4"d". 95%




















Marshall Shoulder Tote $14.99
Art by 64 Colors. Made with 95% post consumer recycled material, a roomy exterior pocket and shoulder length straps. 15"w x 11"h x 6.25"d.






















Johnny Lemon Shopper - $12.00 
Art by 64 Colors Made with 95% post consumer recycled material. 15.75"w x 15.35"h x 5.9"d

No comments:

Post a Comment