Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas cupcake number one gazillion

They are all types of festive cupcakes out there which mark various holidays and celebrations. Each year when a holiday falls upon our calendar I am greeted with holiday themed treats on various webpages and I often see aesthetics that fall flat. This is not one of them.

















Thanks to Cutest Food for posting this. I love the green swirl which reminds me of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. The green is a very Grinch green. The gold star is perfect and the gold balls rest gently in  crestfallen positions. The black and red sprinkles seem out of place as they clash with the green but I am intrigued with them as I suppose I am trying to understand their purpose. Um, so yeah..happy holidays and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment