Saturday, December 17, 2011

High School pep rally prank involves incest?

How is this funny? And how is it that so many are applauding such behavior? Students at Rosemount High School in Minnesota engaged in pretty gross behavior at a pep rally this month.. Winter team captains were blindfolded and told to make out with a mystery classmate. Well, the mystery classmates turned out t obe their parents. The parents were in on the prank and were not blind folded themselves.



The video footage has gone viral and since then the principal of the school has apologized. Per MSNBC,
principal John Wollersheim has stated, "As principal I am responsible for everything that happens in the school so, ultimately, I am the person that needs to answer for this."

I can't imagine that the students who were on the receiving end of the kisses felt the act was humorious. Perhaps I'm just speaking for myself. If I were kissed by my mother or father I'd be physically sick to my stomach, insulted, and disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment