Monday, June 1, 2009

Death By Cupcake



All of these photos are from www.flicker.com/photos/deathbycupcake

According to her site, the woman behind these creations is a stay at home mom with two kids. Can you imagine having a mom that can make such amazing treats?



Super Mario Bro Cupcakes
Man..I've got the theme song going in my head just by looking at these.



Huey Freeman Cupcake!



Adult Swim Cupcakes
I'm a great fan of The Boondocks animated series (although the comic books are much better in my opinion!) and was so excited when I saw this.


Coroline Cupcake
Great movie and great cupcake



Apple Cupcake Pop



Kitty Litter Cake
And she makes cakes! I gotta say..this looks so real I don't know if I could dive in to this one
If you want to see more of her creativity check out her flicker site!

No comments:

Post a Comment