Monday, June 1, 2009

Motorized Cupcakes!

If you are as obsessed with cupcakes as I am I suggest heading over to www.CupcakesTakeTheCake.blogspot.com
They post a lot of information on cupcake recipes, and other cupcake related information. I was visiting the site today and found fun photos from the Maker Faire in San Mateo, California. Maker Faire is a two day craft fair that celebrates art, food, technology, engineering and music.

Although, I didn't learn about the fair until today, I did see this photo of a "prozac cupcake" on the internet several months ago.


Prozac Cupcake

The prozac cupcake seemed so random...and although I love random things, I didn't understand why the dude was just sitting in a cupcake. Then today I saw the photos below.


2009 Maker Faire photo taken by Jurvetson
http://flicker.com/photos/jurvetson



Inner Workings of the Cupcake photo taken by SusieFoodie
http://www.flicker.com/photos/susievision


I don't know about you but zipping around in a motorized cupcake sounds like a lot of fun! It even has a honk honk horn! I wanna try! Santa, I know what I want for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment