Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grown Woman Buys Little Twin Star Mug

My new purchase! Got this off of ebay.

















Rainbows, stars and sweets! A blue cloud shaped like a tea cup! Twin stars reading books! Tea and books! Two obsessions.






















You know I've never considered myself to be much of a stereotypical girlie girl, but it seems the more Sanrio related items I purchase, the closer I get to it. Or perhaps being that I am an adult, I am closer to reverting back to childhood. Hmm, maybe I never left. That's not such a bad thing.






















Cute chef hats, stirring of bowls and creatin of my favorite obsession. Cupcakes!






















Cake, candy, stars! A boy who isn't afraid to wear an apron! Twin Stars featured on the inside of the mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment