Friday, August 19, 2011

Revisiting Onch Movement!


Here I am again, talking to you about Onch Movement. I last posted on Onch Movement in February of this year. To read my last post click here.


Onch first stepped into our lives when he appeared on the MTV show, "Paris Hilton: My BFF". Sadly Onch and others competed against each other for Hilton's affections and the title of her BFF aka her Best Friend Forever. (Sorry Onch. No Likey. No hard feelings).

Now Onch is a jewelry designer and has his very own Onch Movement.


I purchased this pink whipped cream ring earlier this year and I love it. This is the only Onch item I own but I'm sure it won't be the last.


I'm thinking this will be my next purchase. Whipped cream with a cherry on top.
I appreciate that Onch's jewelry is largely candy/food based. I'm always on the look out for a fun random foodie themed accesory. 

But Onch sells more than just jewelry.


Who doesn't need a $90 unicorn hoodie? I love the idea of it. I do love me some unicorn. Not quite sure where I would wear this though. 

So, although I'm giving Onch a plug here I must admit that a lot of his items are too pricy for my taste.

Onch does mention on his website that he is working on rearranging prices so items are more affordable. He also tells us that he will be putting up more items for purchase. If you visit his website you'll find fun things to buy but not a whole lot. Onch tells us that currently the most popular items are sold on his site and he will be expanding.

Here are some other items for purchase. 

Gold Pretzel Necklace (comes in Silver as well)

Bacon Strip Necklace

Grape Swirl Cone (also comes in Mint, Orange Pineapple, Strawberry& Chocolate)

Yellow Monchster Pretzel Necklace

Rainbow Pop Necklace

Onch Candy Dots Necklace (Medium)

These are only a few of the items that can be found at Onch Movement.
You can also find Onch Movement on facebook.

And now I leave you with a few words from Onch.



For more Onch wisdom visit his YouTube page OnchTV

There you have it kids! Onch Movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment