Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tokidoki x Hello Kitty Best Friend Collection

My new purchase! This is a bag from the new Tokidoki x Hello Kitty Best Friends Collection. This bag and other related items can be purchased at the official Tokidoki website and the official Sanrio website.



















Tokidoki is a brand which features various characters that possess whimsy and cuteness all around. Some possess a mischievous nature, some do not and all come with playful background stories. Tokidoki is Japanese for "somtimes" and comes from the creative mind of Simone Legno. Legno launched Tokidoki in 2003 and it has become a growing name - one which offers apparel, handbags, cosmetics, accessories and toys. Tokidoki has collaborated with various brands and the Sanrio Hello Kitty brand is one of them.

The Hello Kitty character featured on the face of this bag is wearing a Cactus Friends costume.  Click the Cactus Friends link I just provided to see the other Cactus Friends characters as well as other Tokidoki characters.




















The bag is much larger than what I need. I often find this to be an issue with the Tokidoki and Sanrio bags I purchase. The big bag craze doesn't seem to be going away, so I think this is what I'm stuck with. Even so, I am excitedly awaiting the delivery of this purse.

















As a special promotion, this mug came free with purchase! Whoohoo! It'll go well with my other Sanrio mugs and tea cups that I have collected thus far.

The Tokidoki x Hello Kitty Best Friend Collection also features this print in a tote bag, shoulder bag, wallet, passport case, ipad case, jewelry case, cosmetic case, card case, small travel pouch, laptop sleeve, rolling suitcase, organizer pad, and large tote bag. A plush set, watch and necklace are also available.

The Tokidoki headquarters is located in Los Angeles which is perfect for me, as I live within L.A. Tokidoki also has branches in Santa Monica and Milan, Italy. If you are interested in the above items or others, but are unable to trot on over to a store location; visit the Tokidoki website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment