Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bikini pants? You've got to be kidding!


(japanesestreets.com)
Bikini Pants

Sanna's is a store in Brazil that distributes these super low cut "bikini pants". To cover up some of the the exposed skin the pants come with a bikini insert to cover the front and back.

I'm wondering who actually buys these. They look ridiculous and I can't imagine who could wear these with confidence. I can only imagine what happens when a woman needs to pick something up off the floor or sit down. It seems to me that the pant would lower even further.

Is this what our young girls have to look forward to? We all know that young girls want to appear grown up. They want cell phones, they want to wear make up and they want to wear fashionable clothing. It's items like this that really frighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment